Our residential centres for school groups
You can rest assured that your students are in the very best hands at our European residential language and adventure centres. You can choose a centre that is owned by Voyager School Travel and run by our own professional team, or pick one of our exclusive programmes which we deliver through our trusted and trained partners in France, Germany and Spain. Either way, you can be sure that your school group will enjoy the highest quality instruction and care during their trip abroad.
It's no wonder that 87% of schools returned to our centres last year!
Why stay at a Voyager School Travel residential centre?
- Staffed by our own animateurs, sports instructors and centre managers who are highly experienced working with school groups
- The highest quality and safety standards for your students as well as food and accommodation which suits the particular needs of British schools
- Outdoor activity and adventure programmes which are subject to a biennual inspection by Adventuremark, an independent UK body which ensures we meet the best practice standards
- All relevant paperwork, risk assessments, operating procedures and safeguarding policies provided
- Subsidised inspection visits for teachers with two nights’ free bed and breakfast accommodation for two staff members to see any of our school trip centres in action - contact us to organise your visit.
- We offer up to 20% off selected weeks at our Normandy centres for parties travelling between September and Easter. Explore our current offers and seasonal deals to discover exceptional value and the benefits of off-season travel.