Bring your family to stunning Mont St Michel this Easter
Easter break and inspection visit for teachers and their families - MFL teachers go free!
We are opening the doors to our Mont St Michel centre, La Grand’ Ferme, for MFL teachers and their families to experience language immersion for themselves. As the language immersion school trip experts, we’ve put together a fantastic Easter break for teachers and their families to enjoy the centre’s facilities and visit the springtime highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage area.
April 16-19 2020
Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy
- Half board accommodation staying in a family room at La Grand’ Ferme, our gite-style school centre with heated pool
- Time to explore the stunning local area including UNESCO world heritage site, Mont Saint-Michel, Granville market and the fascinating D-Day landing beaches
- Chance to meet the centre team, find out about language immersion, and try some fun language activities
- Join a school group for a memorable guided walk across the Mont Saint-Michel bay including a unique quicksand experience
- Overnight ferry with cabin from Portsmouth on Thursday 16 April and return day-crossing on Sunday 19 April
- MFL teachers go free and friends or family for just £75 per person
- The free place is only available to MFL teachers or SLT who are responsible for organising French trips for their school
- All we ask from teachers is a £50 deposit, to show their commitment, which will be returned after they return from the trip
- Eligible teachers can bring up to three friends and family members at £75 per person
- Friends and family places are only available to groups travelling with an eligible teacher
- This is a self-drive trip and the free ferry crossing assumes a standard-sized car – if you have a larger car or no car, please get in touch