Postponed - Bring your family to stunning Mont Saint-Michel this Easter
UPDATE 17 March 2020: Due to the travel restrictions placed by the FCO our Easter break is postponed until further notice.
We are opening the doors to our Mont Saint-Michel centre, La Grand’ Ferme, for MFL teachers and their families to experience language immersion for themselves. As the language immersion school trip experts, we’ve put together a fantastic Easter break for teachers and their families to enjoy the centre’s facilities and visit the springtime highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage area.
April 16-19 2020
Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy
- Half board accommodation staying in a family room at La Grand’ Ferme, our gite-style school centre with heated pool
- Time to explore the stunning local area including UNESCO world heritage site, Mont Saint-Michel, Granville market and the fascinating D-Day landing beaches
- Chance to meet the centre team, find out about language immersion, and try some fun language activities
- Join a school group for a memorable guided walk across the Mont Saint-Michel bay including a unique quicksand experience
- Overnight ferry with cabin from Portsmouth on Thursday 16 April and return day-crossing on Sunday 19 April
- MFL teachers go free and friends or family for just £75 per person
- The free place is only available to MFL teachers or SLT who are responsible for organising French trips for their school
- All we ask from teachers is a £50 deposit, to show their commitment, which will be returned after they return from the trip
- Eligible teachers can bring up to three friends and family members at £75 per person
- Friends and family places are only available to groups travelling with an eligible teacher
- This is a self-drive trip and the free ferry crossing assumes a standard-sized car – if you have a larger car or no car, please get in touch