Your group is covered with our educational trip insurance
Group travel insurance for school tours and residentials
We believe that safety and education are equally important when booking an educational tour with Voyager School Travel. It is therefore why it is a condition of booking with us that you have obtained adequate insurance that covers your school group for the duration of your trip.
For schools that don't have insurance cover for their trips, Voyager School Travel has partnered with Endsleigh Insurance to create a bespoke school group travel insurance policy that covers students and adults on your trip against a variety of unforeseen risks.
Cover includes loss of personal items, cancellation and curtailment of the trip due to illness or injury including the cost of any repatriation back home following a medical emergency. Additionally, cover for over 100 sports and activities is included as standard under this group policy.
The group insurance policy has been arranged for the benefit of students and accompanying adults travelling on a trip with Voyager School Travel.
Support for teachers & group leaders while abroad
- A 24 hour helpline for medical emergencies
- Emergency medical expenses in the event of illness or injury
- Protection against cancellation or curtailment charges
- Cover for loss or damage to baggage and personal money
- A wide range of sports and activities covered including winter sports
- Cover for baggage, including valuables, money, and passports
- Cover for all the types of school trip activities e.g. watersports, ski, adventure activities and team sports
- Up to £5 million medical cover per person
- Up to £5,000 cancellation cover per person
- Up to £2 million personal liability cover per event
Full details of what is and is not included can be found in the Insurance Product Information Document
Choose Voyager School Travel to ensure your trip has the best insurance protection
Download Endsleigh's Insurance Policy document, or check out the cover limits in the Policy Information Document, below.