Activity Instructor / Animateur Vacancies, France
- Company:Voyager School Travel / Château de la Baudonnière
- Location:Normandy, France
- Starting:2023 Season
- Duration:6 months
Sporty? Interested in teaching? Working as an animateur / animatrice you will undergo comprehensive training, which will equip you with the skill and confidence to teach the various activities and French sessions to visiting pupils.
Full in-house training will be provided for you so no previous experience is required; however, a good level of spoken French is essential. We are looking for motivated, outgoing and positive characters that are eager to improve their French language skills.
You will also be trained to lead excursions to local places of interest, organizing the evening entertainment and liaising with visiting teachers during other duties.
- Free return transport to and from the Château from a UK port/ airport
- Full board and lodging is provided for you either on-site or at a local gîte where all your water, gas and electricity is paid for.
- All meals catered for by our chef three times a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and food is also provided at the weekend when you stay at the Château or gîte.
- Common room for the staff with TV, DVD, washing machine/dryer, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle.
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Use of office space to help with your coursework
- You can use all Château facilities and take part in all excursions and activities on your time off
- Staff entertainment and outings with the rest of the team