There are plenty of benefits to using a travel expert rather than organise the day trip yourself:
- One stop shop – from transport to excursions we take care of every detail. We make it easier to organise a day trip with just one point of contact, a single invoice and help with risk assessments, leaving you more time to deal with students and parents.
- Travel safely – wherever possible our groups travel with Pegasus Coaches, our very own specialist school coach company, which means you benefit from preferential rates, door to door service and drivers who are experienced in looking after school groups (indeed other school travel companies use our coaches too!).
- Get the most from a short trip – as educational travel specialists we have the expertise to organise a day trip packed full of learning. You’ll be surprised by what can be achieved in just one day.
- We’ve got your back – book your trip as a package so if you encounter a problem you can rely on our experienced team to sort it out. And with our own coach fleet, we can guarantee that we’ll never leave you stranded.
- Peace of mind if plans change – if we have to cancel your trip because of COVID or any other reason, your group is eligible for a full no-quibble refund.
- Financial protection - by booking your day trip as a package with us, your trip is completely protected by the ABTA financial guarantee.
All day trips travel with Pegasus, our very own specialist school coach company
When organising a day trip it is essential that your coach is punctual and reliable. That's why, wherever possible, our day groups travel with Pegasus Coaches, Voyager School Travel's own specialist school coach company.
Your next educational trip is closer than you think
We will help you create a day trip in the UK which will support your classroom teaching without having to compromise. Just contact us with your learning objectives and we'll do the rest.
The best school History, Geography and Science trips in the UK
Take a look at our top day trip ideas for British History, Geography and Science, as well as less well known destinations that support students of World War One, World War Two and the Holocaust - all based in the UK. You’ll be surprised by how many learning experiences are on your doorstep and how much you can pack into a day with the help of an educational travel expert.
As well as historic cities such as London, Liverpool, Manchester, York and Stratford Upon Avon, we can recomend a wealth of sites in Southern England, South West England and South East England that will inspire your students whatever their field of study.
Fun visits and excursions for school activity week
Or, if you are looking for ideas for Activity Week, then let us engage and entertain your students with our favourite Activity Week day trips. All conveniently located across the UK, these experiences give students and staff the chance to work together in less formal situations and the opportunity to reward students for their hard work and commitment throughout the year.