Canyoning & Tree-tops
Have a crack at the world's only man-made Canyoning park, 2 mins down the road from your accommodation. Try this adrenalin pumping sport in a safe, purpose built environment, with fully qualified instruction. Fully risk assessed by us and AdventureMark, this fabulous activity is often voted the highlight of the trip by students. Watch the video. On the same site your group can also try their world class Tree-top adventure.
© Antonio Tajuelo
Capital of Catalonia, Barcelona is a cultural and sporting mecca, with tours of the Nou Camp and the Olympic stadium, plus Las Ramblas, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Aquarium, the Gothic Quarter and the Picasso Museum.
One of Europe's leading water parks with slides, pools and much more.
© Jean-Pierre Dalbéra
Figueres and Dalí museum
The birthplace of Salvador Dali, with a museum dedicated to the artist.
© Lehigh Valley, PA
The Valley of Tortoises
Beautiful botanical gardens containing 35 species of tortoise.
Evening Entertainment & Activities
Evening Entertainment & Activities
We run a full programme of evening activities that we are very proud of. Every year our evening ents programme evolves with fresh ideas from the team and the introduction of whatever new exciting activities we can find in the world of adventure.
One of the most recent additions to the evening programme has been slacklining. Our operations manager stumbled upon the sport of slacklining a year ago when visiting friends in the Ardèche and after a few goes he was hooked. As soon as he got back to the UK he found a supplier, did a risk assessment, and started writing the Ops procedure. Needless to say we now have slacklines in all our adventure centres and its going down a storm with all our groups.
Other activities include:
- Awards Night and Video – During the week our team will make notes on those they’ve found to be the most helpful and willing. The best of the bunch will receive prizes and the whole group will get to see all of the action caught on film in our End of Week Video.
- Catapult Warfare – This is a fantastic team game that requires a lot of cooperation to succeed. After learning some knots and lashing techniques, teams have to construct a catapult capable of accurately firing wet sponges and targets, other teams, and instructors!
- Capture the Flag - Believe it or not, Capture the Flag originated on the battlefield of some of the most deadly wars in history. In fact, that was exactly how all the soldiers knew when a battle was over. This is a fantastic activity involves the whole group at the same time. Very loud!
- Town Trip – Argeles has a great tourist/shopping area on the seafront with three parallel streets making it easy to navigate and very safe.
- Egg Drop – This ‘quiz with a twist’ has been a staple of our ents programme since day one and gets better every year. Between every question round is an activity where one or two members of each team will have to come up on stage and perform various challenges. We wont give too much away but it gets messy!
- Initiative Games – This is another great evening for pushing team work, leadership and problem solving. Small teams will have to navigate the Night Line, Spiders Web, Centipede Trail and Flood Gates.
We also have a host of Sports Tournaments and Pool Games, a long with a huge variety of entertainments provided by the French campsite team.
8 days by Coach: sample itinerary
- Depart School
- Arrive Argelès-sur-Mer
- Windsurfing / Paddle Boarding
- Full day in the Pyrenees - White Water Rafting and Hydrospeeding
- Day to Barcelona
- Sailing / Snorkelling
- Morning at leisure / depart
- Return to school
Taxo Les Pins
We have been based here for 5 years and have built a fantastic relationship with the campsite owners and seasonal staff. The campsite was established back in 1963 by Robert and Marcelle Vaquer and has remained a family run business ever since. 2013 saw the campsite receive its fourth star having enjoyed continual reinvestment to improve the site and its facilities. We have staff on-site daily in reception.