Our mission at Voyager Adventure is simple, to provide the very best school adventure trip for you and your students, and to deliver this year after year we focus on 5 things:
1. Activity programmes that excite, challenge and offer opportunity to everyone and anyone to develop their skills
2. Instructors chosen because of their ability to lead, encourage and communicate
3. A choice of types of residential accommodation, whether you want 3* hotels or 4* caravan parks
4. Customer service which makes the organisation of your school activity trip easy and stress free
5. Keeping the price as competitive as it can be so as many of your students as possible can benefitWant to know more? Ask us anything
The Voyager Adventure team have a wealth of experience running some of the biggest and best school adventure and watersports centres in Europe.
Our fully qualified instructors know how to bring out the best in your students. Voyager staff stand out for their maturity, professionalism and sense of fun, ensuring success for all, instilling confidence and a true sense of achievement. Our team operate to the highest standards and conform to European National governing bodies code of practices.Get a quote today
Teachers book their residential school adventure trip with us every year because our trips are fun, inspiring and can cater to every requirement.
- Activity trips for primary schools, secondary schools and college students
- 1 in 10 free place ratio for teaching staff, additional staff placements come at a supplement.
- Fun activities to suit every fitness level
- Available for the Spring / Summer season, to catch the very best of the weather
- A range of high-standard residential accommodation to suit every budget
- Students step out of their comfort zone and challenge themselves in a fun, safe environment doing watersports and other physical activities
- Students learn new skills & have so much fun, day and night!
Ready for Adventure?
The right location is the key to a successful school trip and we hand-picked our activity centres in Spain and France with the following in mind:
- Watersports centres which are safe and allow a full day of activities in the prevailing weather conditions.
- Different types of residential accommodation to suit different budgets and requirements, which are clean, comfortable and close by.
- Local French and Spanish towns which are big enough to keep your students entertained, but small enough for you to keep control.See for yourself, get a no obligation quote today
We work to provide more than just a taster, with sessions designed to provide progression and a solid grounding in each activity. And where ever possible, we also offer enthusiastic students the opportunity to do another session of activities to develop their skills or simply for the enjoyment of it. We also run a full programme of evening activities which we are very proud of, including:
- Catapult Combat
- Blind Trail
- Bin Bag Catwalk
- Egg Drop
- French Spectaculars
- Nature Treks
- Awards Night - and more!Want to know more? Drop us a line
“In over 30 years of organising and accompanying school trips of all kinds I can honestly say that our Voyager trip to Sant Pol was as good as anything I have been on. Superb location, great hotel, super friendly and keen staff .... and really good value for money. I'm sure we will be back.”
David Merifield, Party Leader
“In my twenty years of teaching I’ve done quite a number of trips with children and can honestly say that this one has offered me by far the best formula so far.”
Brigitte Ainsworth, Party Leader
“We were most impressed by the commitment, competence and enthusiasm of all your staff.”
Head of MFL, St Albans High School for Girls
“It was brilliant. Everything went like clockwork.”
James Clegg, Party Leader