Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager, Brighton
- Posted:4 July 2022
- Company:Voyager School Travel
- Location:Preston Park, Brighton, UK
- Salary:Up to £30,000 (full-time equivalent salary)
Part-Time Digital Marketing Manager Vacancy
We are looking for a strong marketing all-rounder to join our small, but perfectly formed, marketing team at a friendly education and travel company based in Preston Park, Brighton.
This is a part-time role, with the freedom to set your own working pattern, including the option to work set hours, set days or even term-time only.
Welcome to the team!
The marketing team is responsible for creating and delivering the marketing plans for the whole Class Tours group which includes Voyager School Travel, Family Adventure Holidays, COGO group travel, Pegasus Coaches, as well as our language schools in France.
As such, this is a varied role that suits someone who enjoys applying their marketing know-how to a variety of different brands, products and services.
This is an exciting time to join the group, not only because we are driving phenomenal growth after the pandemic, but because we are investing in new systems and tools to make the business more productive and resilient than ever before.
In fact, we’ve just received the greenlight to embark on an exciting CRM implementation, so you would be actively involved in defining new sales and marketing processes and getting to grips with some shiny new marketing tools.
Though the title is Digital Marketing Manager, the role is so much more than just tweaking web copy, or reporting on bounce rates (though you’ll get to do that too).
No two days are the same; on one day you could be spearheading a new website or writing and designing an email campaign for teachers, the next you could be filming and editing video or attending our student conference at Disneyland Paris.
The main focus of the role:
- Manage and improve SEO and PPC campaigns to build web traffic
- Develop content ideas and create engaging content, emails and customer comms across all media
- Improve performance of our online customer journeys, monitor conversion and implement improvements using the CMS
- Plan and deploy paid digital advertising such as Twitter and Facebook
- Manage the digital agencies and suppliers
- Collaborate with the Sales and Tour Coordination teams to create a great customer experience
- Lead all manner of interesting marketing projects and initiatives
The experience we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience of reporting and analytics, including GA
- Practical experience of SEO, paid social and using google ads
- Practical experience of using a variety of marketing tools such as website CMS and email marketing software
- Some experience managing agencies and getting the best out of suppliers
- Evidence that you have a focus on results and can identify and measure the commercial impact of marketing activity on the business
- Someone who can apply their commercial acumen to any industry (though experience in marketing education or travel would be handy)
- Experience using a CRM to improve business results would also set you apart
Your skills and attributes
- Talented all-rounder who enjoys working on a variety of projects, brands and campaigns
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Comfortable owning problems and coming up with creative solutions to issues you’ve not encountered before
- Comfortable analysing data, and most importantly, able to make recommendations on how to improve results
- Someone with a creative eye who can write compelling blog posts, web content, customer and email comms, and social posts
- An ideas person who is happy to challenge and be challenged
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll join a friendly, sociable and committed group of colleagues, in a relaxed working environment
- You’ll be welcomed - the Marketing function is respected and valued within the company
- You will market an interesting range of products and services, to nice, engaged customers
- You’ll never be bored as we offer a broad variety of marketing work and encourage new approaches
- You can help implement a new CRM and shape our use of new marketing technologies
- You’ll have the freedom to agree your own part-time working pattern, including the option to work set hours, set days or even term-time only
- The option for hybrid working – the flexibility to spend some time in our Preston Park office and some working from home
- £25,000 to £30,000 annual full-time equivalent salary - depending on your experience
- 25 days leave + bank holidays (full-time equivalent)
- Opportunity for some European travel, but only if this is something you are interested in
If you are looking for a varied part-time marketing role where you can make a real difference to the business, then we’d love to hear from you!
Apply using the form below or send your CV and 3 reasons why you should be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org
25 days paid leave + bank holidays (full-time equivalent holiday)