Full-Time Travel Sales Account Consultant
- Posted:14 September 2022
- Company:Voyager School Travel
- Location:Preston Park, Brighton, UK
Voyager School Travel, one of the fastest growing school travel companies in the UK and based in Brighton, is looking for a new Travel Sales Account Consultant. Previous experience in school travel preferred, but not essential.
We are market leaders for language-based tours and offer language immersion programmes to students UK schools travelling to France, Spain & Germany. We pride ourselves on giving exceptional, best in class customer service and doing what we say. Established 14 years ago, Voyager School Travel has grown to become one of most respected school travel companies within the industry, offering tours of all varieties across the globe. We've achieved this by setting ourselves ambitious goals and then recruiting and motivating the best people.
As we enter a new and exciting period of development, we are looking to recruit new members of the team who will help us achieve our next goal. Over the next five years Voyager seeks to become the leading provider of, French, Spanish and German language immersion programs for UK schools.
The successful candidate will benefit from working in a great office environment with a competitive salary & competitive sales commission.
- Account managing existing school clients, via email, telephone and occasionally in person
- Developing new school client business
- Put together detailed costings for each tour
- Load quotations & bookings on to our in house system and following them up
- Liaise with suppliers to book hotels, flights and excursion
- Some tour administration and handing over files in a good order to the co-ordinator team
- Playing an active role within the wider team
- Excellent admin skills along with excellent communication skills with both customers & suppliers
- Self-motivation, drive and a determination to get the job done, plus the ability to cope calmly when a problem arise
- A focused individual with a strong drive to deliver the sales targets
- Willingness to cope under pressure and busier times of the year
- Organised and be able to work efficiently on their own as well as in a team
- Knowledge of worldwide destinations desirable but not essential to the role
If you are interested in joining our dynamic sales team,
please fill out the form below or email a copy of your CV and covering letter to:
Louise Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 days paid leave + bank holidays (full-time equivalent holiday)