Join us on a free trip to the Christmas Markets & Phantasialand while visiting our New German Centre in Hellenthal
Christmas Market and Theme Park, 6 - 8 December 2019
To celebrate the launch of our flagship language school trip to Germany, we are inviting MFL teachers and their families to the beautiful region of Eifel in Germany for a festive weekend including a traditional Christmas market and award-winning theme park.
This is a great opportunity for German teachers to visit our Voyager-exclusive school centre in Hellenthal, to see the facilities, and meet our German language Betreuers, while also enjoying the stunning sites and attractions of the Aachen area with their family.
- Tour of the Hellenthal centre’s facilities and meet the Betreuers who lead the onsite school activities
- Half day exploring the traditional Christmas Market and sites of Aachen
- Entry to the award-winning Phantasialand theme park
- Overnight accommodation and traditional German breakfast at the Hellenthal school centre
- Return travel by executive coach to Germany from a choice of UK pick up points
Teachers go free!
This festive German weekend is free for teaching staff and just £75 per person for family and friends.
All you have to do is to make your way to one of our designated coach pick up points on Friday night and pay for your own lunch and evening meal in Germany. Everything else is taken care of. Please note that we do ask for a £50 deposit to confirm your free place, which will be refunded in full after the trip.
German Christmas Market and Theme Park Itinerary
Friday 6 December
- Pick up Friday evening from Oxford, Cobham or Maidstone services for overnight trip by executive coach to Hellenthal
Saturday 7 December
- Arrive at Hellenthal school centre in time for traditional German breakfast followed by a tour of the facilities and the chance to meet our German language Betreuers,
- Travel to our favourite German Café for ‘Kaffee und Kuchen’ lunch
- Remainder of the day spent exploring the local sites and traditional Christmas Market in beautiful Aachen
- Overnight accommodation at the Hellenthal centre
Sunday 8th December 2019
- Traditional German breakfast followed by free entry to the thrilling Phantasialand theme park
- Afternoon depart for UK and return to UK drop off points on Sunday evening
Places are now full. Join the waiting list
To join us, simply complete the form below and one of the team at Voyager School Travel will get back to you. They will give you all of the information you need about our language school trips to our new German-language centre in Hellenthal, as well as organise your free inspection visit in December.
There’s no school trip booking necessary to join us – we want you to experience it for yourself so you can honestly sell it to your school, students and parents.