Join us on a free trip to the Christmas Markets & Phantasialand while visiting our New German Centre in Hellenthal
To celebrate the launch of our flagship language trip, we are inviting German teachers and their families or friends to join us on a subsidised inspection visit in December to our new German language immersion centre in Hellenthal.
Our Hellenthal centre is located near the stunning Eifel National Park, where we offer a mix of outdoor and adventure activities combined with traditional German cultural excursions all spoken in German.
The inspection visit is a great opportunity for you to recce the accommodation, adventure facilities, meet the German language Betreuers and experience the local cultural activities in advance of a student trip.
On arrival, you will have a chance to look round the facilities and to meet our German language Betreuers. We will then spend the afternoon visiting the Aachen or Monschau Christmas markets for some retail therapy. On the last day, you can spend the morning in the renowned Phantasialand theme park with free entry for a few hours of fun before returning home
Teachers Go Free
All we ask is for a £50 refundable deposit from you to secure your place. You are also welcome to bring your family and friends for just £75 per person.
Friday 6th December 2019
- There are 3 outbound coach pick up points on the journey, which you make your own way too; Our coach first departs Oxford services 19.00, the second collection is Fleet services southbound 20:30 and the final collection is Maidstone services 22:30.
Saturday 7th December 2019
- Check into DJH Hellenthal at 7am for breakfast and a look around the hostel and facilities and to meet our German language Betreuers.
- Coach to a traditional German Café for “Kaffee und Kuchen” lunch (own arrangements) and then onto Aachen or Monschau for the afternoon and evening at Xmas markets.
- Back late to accommodation (group makes own dinner arrangements at the Xmas markets).
Sunday 8th December 2019
- Depart after breakfast to Phantasialand (entry included) for a few hours of fun at this award-winning theme park.
- Depart for UK at 15.00 with 3 coach drop off points; Maidstone services 20:45, Fleet services at 22:30 and Oxford at midnight.