It’s quick and easy to get a no-obligation, bespoke quote for your tour. Simply give us a call, send us an email or visit our website and fill in the form provided. We’ll then get back to you within a couple of working days with a personally tailored quote.
Get a quote
Call: +44 (0) 1273 827 327
Online: Complete our quote request form
Making a booking
Our booking procedure is designed to be simple, making use of labour saving technology wherever possible, leaving you time to concentrate on your other responsibilities.
Step 1 Provisional booking
Having checked availability, make a Provisional Booking which will be held for 14 days, giving you time to promote the tour. If we can help in the promotion of the tour, please do not hesitate to call us.
Step 2 Confirm your booking
Simply send us your First Deposits. Air groups must return a full passenger list at this time.
£50ppp European Coach Tours
£100ppp European Air Tours
£125ppp Worldwide Air Tours
Second deposits (8 weeks later)
£75ppp European Coach Tours
£150ppp European Air Tours
£175ppp Worldwide Air Tours
ppp = per paying passenger
Step 3 Finalise your tour
Our Tour Coordinators will work with you to produce a tailor-made itinerary that makes the most of your time away.
Step 4 Final balance
Due 10 weeks prior to departure.
Step 5 Travel documents
Approximately 2-3 weeks prior to departure we will send you any travel documents that cannot be provided online.
Early booking discounts available.
- Free Place Ratio of 1:8 for Coach Tours and 1:10 for Air Tours or Eurostar Tours
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance
- Accommodation and board arrangements as specified
- Itinerary planning service
- 24 hour emergency back up service
- Party leaders pack
- Party Leader’s Family Discount – available on request
- Return coach travel
- Subject to EU drivers’ hours regulations, use of your coach for the duration of your stay
- Return ferry crossings
- Road tolls and taxes
- Return flights from London to the overseas airport
- All airport taxes unless specified
- Onward transport from the overseas airport to your hotel and return
Extras to budget for
- Admission charges on excursions unless otherwise stated
- School to airport transfers for air groups
- Meals en route, outward and return
- Drinks with meals, other than breakfast
- Air tour excursions unless specifically stated as included
- Visa charges, Collective Passports
- Optional extras, including single rooms
- Meals on flights
- Additional adults
Voyager is an appointed representative of Fogg Travel Insurance who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.